Everyone involved in Visible Poetry Project donates their time and resources out of a genuine belief in our mission of artistic visibility. The cost of creating great art can be substantial. Whether the equivalent of a cup of coffee or a new haircut, every dollar donated to VPP goes to ensuring that we can continue to highlight ethnically, racially, sexually, and socioeconomically diverse artists around the globe through production assistance, publication, and screenings.
Please also consider these other ways of supporting us:
- Word of mouth: Share our videos!
- Follow us: Follow us on social media! You’ll be able to keep up-to-date about what we’re up to. Each of our posts on social media link to the artists involved, so you can follow them, as well, if you have a favorite visual poem.
- Notes of encouragement: VPP is a platform for renowned and emerging artists alike. If one of the videos impacted you in some way, we want to hear about it, and so do the artists creating these visual poems!
- Host a screening: We’ve brought VPP around the globe because people have organized their own screenings. Our Events Coordinator and Executive Production team are here to help facilitate, but let us know if you want to be a person on the ground!
- Sponsor or partner with us: VPP is made possible through partnerships and sponsorships. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat about what this could look like for you.